- ¼ cup Canola oil
- 12 ounces Firm tofu, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced on a bias (diagonal)
- 2 Large Carrots, diced
- 1 Bag frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons Miso paste
- ½ gallon chicken or fish stock
- ½ head of Frontera cabbage, julienne slices
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu the heated pot without stirring.
- Add green onion, carrots and peas to the pot and stir.
- Add miso paste; be sure to fully incorporate paste throughout the vegetables.
- Add the stock to the pot and follow with t he cabbage.
- Let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
Michelle M. Gonsalves
Frontera Produce LTD