- 20 jalapenos, sliced in half and seeded, membranes removed
- 1 recipe Jalapeno Pineapple Cream Cheese Filling (below)
- 1 package bacon, diced, cooked until crisp
Preheat oven to 400°. Fill piping bag with cream cheese filling. Pipe filling into pepper halves. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake until jalapenos are tender, 15-20 minutes. Top with bacon, serve warm.
Jalapeno Pineapple Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 – 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl until smooth.
Michelle M. Gonsalves
Frontera Produce LTD